Nyheter fra Bangkok News Net
My RSS Feed
- Thai Reporter Injured by Rubber Bullet Demands Police Accountability
BANGKOK - For more than a year, Thailand's political unrest has continued, with activists pushing for government and monarchy reforms.
While protesters demand reduced powers for the royal institution, the risk of breaking sensitive laws that carry heavy punishments still remains. Street demonstrations have also led to violent clashes with police, who have been criticized by demonstrators for being heavy-handed.28 November 2021http://www.bangkoknews.net/news/271822216/thai-reporter-injured-by-rubber-bullet-demands-police-accountability
- Cryptocurrency exchange Bitkub wants Thailand to embrace cryptoCryptocurrency exchange Bitkub wants Thailand to promote cryptourism The Indian Express28 November 2021https://indianexpress.com/article/technology/crypto/cryptocurrency-exchange-bitkub-wants-thailand-to-embrace-crypto-and-entice-foreign-investors-7644215/
- COVID Variant Spreads to More Countries as World on Alert
LONDON - The new potentially more contagious omicron variant of the coronavirus popped up in more European countries on Saturday, just days after being identified in South Africa, leaving governments around the world scrambling to stop the spread.
The U.K. on Saturday tightened its rules on mask-wearing and on testing of international arrivals after finding two cases. New cases were confirmed Saturday in Germany28 November 2021http://www.bangkoknews.net/news/271821651/covid-variant-spreads-to-more-countries-as-world-on-alert
- House expects Royal Thai Polices report on Red Bull scion hit-and-run case in DecemberThe House committee on police affairs expects the police to conclude investigation related to the hit-and-run case of Red Bull scion Vorayuth Boss Yoovidhya next month as the suspect was believed to be in Austria. Sanya Nilsuphan, deputy head of the House committee, said representatives of the Royal Thai Police Office informed the committee on 27 November 2021https://www.pattayamail.com/thailandnews/house-expects-royal-thai-polices-report-on-red-bull-scion-hit-and-run-case-in-december-380861
- India's campaign at Indonesia Open ends as Satwiksairaj-Chirag lose in semisJakarta [Indonesia], November 27 (ANI): India's campaign at the Indonesia Open 2021 came to an end after men's doubles pair of Satwiksairaj Rankireddy and Chirag Shetty collapsed to a straight-game defeat in the semi-finals on Saturday. Playing on Court 1, the Indian duo lost to top-seeds Kevin Sanjaya Sukamuljo and Marcus Fernaldi Gideon of Indonesia by 21-16, 21-18 in 44 minutes. The Minions got off the blocks very quic27 November 2021http://www.bangkoknews.net/news/271817688/india-campaign-at-indonesia-open-ends-as-satwiksairaj-chirag-lose-in-semis
- Iran 2nd at 2021 Asian Beach Volleyball Championship
TEHRAN (Tasnim) - Iran A beach volleyball team finished in second place in the 2021 Asian Beach Volleyball Championship on Saturday.
- Sports news -
Iran A team of Bahman and Abolhassan Khakizadeh lost to Australia's Christopher McHugh and Paul Burnett 2-0 (21-16, 21-13) in the final.
Qatar also defeated Kazakhstan 2-0 (21-15, 21-15) to win the bronze.
This championship was scheduled to be held27 November 2021http://www.bangkoknews.net/news/271817045/iran-2nd-at-2021-asian-beach-volleyball-championship
- ICC Women's Cricket World Cup Qualifier 2021 called offDubai [UAE], November 27 (ANI): The International Cricket Council on Saturday announced that the ICC Women's Cricket World Cup Qualifier 2021 in Harare has been called off due to the introduction of travel restrictions from a number of African countries, including the host country Zimbabwe, following the breakout of a new COVID-19 variant in southern Africa. The decision was taken during the preliminary league phase of th27 November 2021http://www.bangkoknews.net/news/271817039/icc-women-cricket-world-cup-qualifier-2021-called-off
- Thailand mulls lifting quarantine for fully vaccinated international touristsThe full meeting of the Center for COVID-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) today (26 Nov) is expected to decide whether to extend the emergency decree that is expiring at the end of the month. Other agendas will likely include deliberations on relaxing the current suspension of activities at entertainment venues and adjustments to be made to 27 November 2021https://www.pattayamail.com/thailandnews/thailand-mulls-lifting-quarantine-for-fully-vaccinated-international-tourists-380696